For Your Cheese Board
Build your own cheese board this holiday season! We have everything you need to make a beautiful and delicious hors d'oeuvre!
To create your masterpiece:
1. Slice or crumble your cheeses and arrange spaciously on a beautiful tray or cutting board.
2. Add olives, bowls of jam or honey etc.
3. Slice up Salame or roll prosciutto slices, and add to fill in around cheese.
4. Arrange fruits and nuts throughout the board to fill the spaces.
5. Add a freshly sliced baguette and crackers to the outside edges of the board.
6. Finishing touches could include some fresh fruit (grapes and oranges are always nice) or sprigs of fragrant herbs such as rosemary.
7. Voila! You're ready to serve!